Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome to Obamaville Modern Day Depression Signs Popping Up


This sign is from a homeless encampment near Colorado Springs, CO.  This has not become a national story as was the case when Bush was President.  Think a modern day Depression is far fetched?  Not according to Joyce of Australia.  He envisions the United States defaulting on our debt and wants his nation to make contingency plans not to go down with the Titanic Obama and though it is seldom covered by the mainstream Communist news networks so do many others.

Fuel will soon be added to this fire with Crap and Tax, Climate Gate and the collapse of Social Security, now predicted to happen in 2010 already running in the RED thus ensuring many more Obamaville's will spring up across the nation.  The homeless may be able to walk in and get healthcare that you will have to pay for but more and more will have no place to live. Obama and the Democrats continued spending is ensuring Financial Armageddon.


OBAMAVILLE
Gett’n a head fake,
watchin’ msn’s take;
All of their punts oozing foul oil.
Clean’n my six gun on my front porch swing.
Felling my blood—
It’s beginnin’ to boil.
Wasted away again in Obamaville,
Searchin’ for a job so I can earn my salt.
Some people claim that Bush is to blame,
But I know it’s Obama’s fault.
There’s no rime or reason,
They are all commitin’ treason
With nothing to show but a brand new tax or two.
But they are real beauties,
Despotic duties, how they got passed
I haven’t a clue.
Wasted away again in Obamaville,
Searchin’ for a job so I can earn my salt..
Some people claim that it’s Bush we should blame,
Now I think,— hell with them it’s Obama’s fault.
I blew out my flip flop,
Stepped on a pop top;
Cut my heel, but I just cruise on back home.
Because no medical care will the doctors render
They say there’s little service I can tender
And there’s no need for me to hang on.
Wasted away again in Obamaville
Searchin’ for a job so I can earn my salt.
Some people claim that Bush is to blame,
But I know, it’s my own damn fault.
Yes, and some people claim that Bush is to blame,
And I know because of my vote it’s my own damn fault.



http://www.kjct8.com/Global/story.asp?S=11658051
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/joyce-warns-of-us-armageddon-20091211-kmlu.html
http://dailyreckoning.com/the-on-again-off-again-depression/
http://www.thedailybell.com/645/Recession-for-a-Whopping-20-Years.html
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1209/30417.html

No comments: