Have you read Paul Farrell's newest article? Here is a snippet of the most important part.
1. Obama's shift into 'predictably irrational' economics
2. Bernanke's reappointment, a totally irrational blunder
3. Summers, Geithner: Wall Street's newest Trojan Horses
4. Idiotic, irrational, greedy mortgage borrowers
5. Reckless, irrational and stupid home builders
6. Nation of irrational overspenders and undersavers
7. America's too-Irrational-to-fail' banking system
8. Wall Street's unconscionable crooked mega-bonuses
9. Corporate America's grossly overpaid CEOs
10. Our irrationally overleveraged, zombie companies
11. Our irrationally managed U.S. auto industry
12. A nation addicted to automobiles, dying for more oil
13. Stock options give CEOs a legal right to steal from shareholders
14. Finally, Grantham's irrational 'old nemesis, Greenspan'