Thursday, November 12, 2009

I feel a bad moon rising







Do you know what a Caliphate is? You know how they are always talking about a new world order.




NEW YORK (AP) — Federal prosecutors took steps Thursday to seize four U.S. mosques and a Fifth Avenue skyscraper owned by a nonprofit Muslim organization long suspected of being secretly controlled by the Iranian government.

In what could prove to be one of the biggest counter terrorism
seizures in U.S. history, prosecutors filed a civil complaint in federal court against the Alavi Foundation, seeking the forfeiture of more than $500 million in assets.



The action against the Shiite Muslim mosques is sure to inflame relations between the U.S.

government and American Muslims,



Prosecutors said the Alavi Foundation, through a front company known as Assa Corp., illegally funneled millions in rental income back to Iran's state-owned Bank Melli. Bank Melli has been accused by a U.S. Treasury official of providing support for Iran's nuclear program, and it is illegal in the United States to do business with the bank.



I feel a bad moon rising....







I see the bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

CHORUS:

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

CHORUS

All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.



No comments: