Friday, August 28, 2009

Ain't America No More (Fascist Officer Cheeks)



DissentFromDayOne's YouTube description: This video was taken on Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 at Rep. Jim Moran's (D-VA) Town Hall meeting on Obama Deathcare held at South Lakes High School in Reston, VA. Many people were left outside when the school filled to capacity. School security officer Wesley Cheeks, Jr. did not like my anti-Obamacare poster which used one of the gone-viral "Joker" graphics. When I said to Officer Cheeks, "This used to be America!" his response was: "It ain't no more, OK?"


But that was Yesterday when Americans had Freedom of Speech and Yesterday's Gone...

3 comments:

Pegasus said...

Cheeks is a useless,ignorant comi bastard,and so is that white thing there with him..I won $20 when I bet my friend that Cheeks was black....I was right.
The blacks have played their trump card...and they will live with it forever....now their is NO DOUBT of what they want,and it shows their true intent.I never had any slaves...I owe them nothing.

Temper Bay said...

If you're not ready to defend your 'right' then don't cry when some clown claiming authority takes them away from you.

Anonymous said...

Mail him a sign for his trophy wall.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=wesley&name=Cheeks&where=