Thursday, April 9, 2009

Texas Senate makes Super Highway A Reality




The Texas Senate voted 29-2 in favor of re-authorizing private toll contracts. In a Real Deal Selling your Highway to the highest bidder!  I'm sure they will be willing to give you a "Real Deal" to use it aren't you?


Always nice to note it went to an American company...oops I mis-spoke Cintra a Spain-based Company got (bought) the rights on a deal just signed in Texas.  I am disappointed in you citizens of Texas I thought you would do more but I digress the government seems to be just too much to fight.  Under the rights you (citizens) will have the right to pay Sweetheart er I mean Cintra 75 cents a mile even though $500 million in gas taxes and other public subsidies will be used to build the project (sounds fair to me).  


Lori

http://texasturf.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=651&Itemid=2

Cintra lands 52 year deal on I-635 in Dallas



1 comment:

vuluganck said...

Wow it is so great and informative, I have bookmarked your
blog and will come back regularly , if you would like to know more about blogger, please visit
my site, too at
Zenplate
Best wish for you
Thanks much