Wednesday, February 25, 2009

State of Chaos Is Right



State of Chaos is Right

U.S. Energy Department Cannot Account for Nuclear Materials at 15 sites!

As usual not only are we being pi$$ed all over on again with the new spending bill you would think we would at least get a little protection out of it but you would be WRONG AGAIN!

Is it a matter of lack of common sense from those supposedly representing us or are you just that expendable since they all have the means to flee to safety they could care less about you?

Is there anyone supposedly representing us that has half an ounce of brain? I mean hey, hey, ho, ho Terrorists too can pay the corrupt Mexican cops you know.


You know about that Terrorist thing I think Illegal Aliens are Terrorists too if you think about it, they are Economic Terrorists at the very least and the gangs and prison costs all sucking the life blood out of our country, sucking up social services, stealing identities, I could go on and on.

This is a ray of sunshine though Americans fighting back!


Glad to see that but you know the COMPLETE and utter FAILURE of our government means again even if those citizens win and I hope they do other citizens will pick up the tab!

In the meantime whoa what's this? A Second Payola at Calming Bank Investors????? Goes right back to what I tried to tell people here , he's in bed with the banks baby! I also listed my reasons in that piece but it seems I am not the only one who realizes it's a bad idea to nationalize the banks, that will be next!

That Hog Wash they tell you about no one is above the law BALONEY! Read the other article not only does our OWN government Aid and Abet them we have to pay for it!!!! I'm telling you I'd rather be bitten by a Komodo Dragon than be in the same room with the idiot's who we have running America.

Lori
http://gsn.nti.org/gsn/nw_20090224_7895.php
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/02/house-approves-another-410-billion-in.html







No comments: