Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crap in One Hand, Crap In The Other, See Which One You Get First

Why don't we Steal Away, Steal Away, no not the song your childrens/grand childrens future.

Illegal aliens can apply for mortgage relief under the Obama administration's $275 billion plan, according to immigration experts and a group the government will use to help homeowners modify loans.
What are we supposed to do make Lemonade because at this point I would feel like lacing it with something if I did........ Steven Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington, D.C., told WND approximately 1 million households headed by illegal immigrants acquired mortgages through the beginning of 2007, before the housing bubble burst.
I liken it to crap in one hand and crap in the other, I put them behind my back and you choose what hand you want to pick!

Like a Thief in the night they STEAL into our country, STEAL American jobs, STEAL health care, collect the EITC, commit further crimes such as committing fraud by using Liar's Loans and we are given no choice but to pay for it that is CRAP in one hand and CRAP in the other. Call me a greedy gringo but you know what you are out of your ever lovin minds. You know all those studies they did saying Liberals were LOONEY? Do you believe them now or are you out of your ever lovin mind?

Chad Buchanan, a manager at SaveMyHomeUSA – a group cooperating with the Obama administration that assists homeowners facing foreclosure – told WND illegal immigrants who own a home "could certainly apply under our program."
I have to try to lighten my mood and I don't have any of the presidents preferred drugs of choice so I went over to The Patriot Room and I thought this was pretty funny and I either have to laugh or go over to the hood and try to buy some drugs. ~ Enjoy everyone it's better for you than cocaine!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, Lori, I didn't know we were also bailing out the illegals. I worked 62 hours last week.....guess I'm doing my share to help bail out the banks, illegals, and all the earmarks they were able to get in the package. I'm so disgusted.....I just don't see an end to this giveaway. It's going to be a long four years.

Joe said...

Ha, gracias for the props, they're always appreciated. (Shameless plug: We're always trying to mix political junkie-ism with laughs over at the Melting Pot Project!)

Anyway, the illegal alien issue is a tricky subject, because in some ways, they actually improve economic conditions. Yes, this can be true in terms of housing prices too, depending on a few other factors. And while I believe that anyone who lives and works in America should subscribe to the same tax laws as the rest of us, that doesn't mean that I think we should turn a blind eye to reality - and right now, the reality is that hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are streaming across the border every year. Until we figure out our border issues, it's a better idea for Congress to figure out the best way to apply illegal aliens to the economy as a whole, rather than simply ignoring them because they're an invisible part of the registered economy.